Saturday, March 20, 2010

sweat so good!!!

i'm getting back on track with the weight loss. i got a little lazy with exercising with jayson's return. i kept up my good eating habits but not my exercising habits. i have since bought a wii and the ea active workout game and am loving it. it has been slowly increases the intensity but i hadn't realized it until today. i gained back 2 lbs since jayson has been back. now wanting to get rid of those 2 lbs and more!!

today i ran on the 1/4 mile track. ran 8 laps which is a mile and walked 7 laps which is .75 of a mile. then i came home and did my ea active and sweat my booty off, hopefully!!! i hate sweating but at the same time it feels so good to sweat that much knowing that's how i'm gonna lose this weight. hoping to have jayson take some pics of me soon with a 20 lb loss. stay tune....

No comments:

Post a Comment